Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Forsaken Ragnarok Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  YoungPork : (21 October 2014 - 09:49 PM) @thraze hahaha yaman ohhh kilala m ko?
@  Thraze : (21 October 2014 - 09:28 PM) trading 2tg+tgk=3kiel pm VendorOnly
@  Thraze : (21 October 2014 - 09:28 PM) trading 2tg+tgk=3kiel
@  ♔Loveless♔ : (21 October 2014 - 09:21 PM) :th_e30:
@  Rayray : (21 October 2014 - 08:58 PM) @YoungPork It can be bought using activity tokens from the token trader i think.
@  YoungPork : (21 October 2014 - 08:28 PM) where can i get a ship captain hat? and how much is it?
@  dlsmizel : (21 October 2014 - 08:01 PM) you can check by typing "@whodrops fabric"
@  grumpyfellow : (21 October 2014 - 07:00 PM) thanks in advance
@  grumpyfellow : (21 October 2014 - 06:59 PM) hello. im a newb here.. just a quik question what monster should i kill to get fabric.. the one that has the largest population.
@  shobe20 : (21 October 2014 - 04:33 PM) i really miss my items wtf
@  strawberrysh... : (21 October 2014 - 02:00 PM) aoi are you there?
@  - Yy - : (21 October 2014 - 01:57 PM) Gm genesis, i hv already pm u at skype. Can u reply thx
@  - Yy - : (21 October 2014 - 01:35 PM) I will pm u at skype, thanks.
@  - Yy - : (21 October 2014 - 01:29 PM) Gm genesis, can u pls assists on ticket 9852?
@  Genesis : (21 October 2014 - 01:21 PM) its @autotrade iirc :)
@  Surtr : (21 October 2014 - 11:53 AM) i see.. thanks
@  talbyy : (21 October 2014 - 11:53 AM) but i may be wrong on the command since its been awhile since ive done it
@  talbyy : (21 October 2014 - 11:52 AM) Yes i believe when you have a Vend up you type @AutoVend
@  Surtr : (21 October 2014 - 11:52 AM) in-game ofcourse
@  Surtr : (21 October 2014 - 11:51 AM) is it possible to offline vend here ?

Legendary Gauntlet Quest

Posted Image

Posted Image

completing this quest you'll obtain
Legendary Gauntlet of your choice
Please take a note that you have to be Forsaken Knight to be able to do this quest!

Legendary Mix Gauntlet A:
Str/Agi/Vit +15.
Legendary Mix Gauntlet B:
Int/Dex/Luk +15.
Legendary Strength Gauntlets:
Str +35.
Legendary Dexterity Gauntlets:
Dex +35.
Legendary Intelligence Gauntlets:
Int +35.
Legendary Vitality Gauntlets:
Vit +35.
Legendary Agility Gauntlets:
Agi +35.
Legendary Luck Gauntlets:
Luk +35.

Posted Image

Item Requirements
700 Iron (998)
600 Bloody Rune (7563)
200 Crest Piece 1 (7356)
100 Phracon (1010)
1 Muscovite (7292)

39 Comments

where the hell all tirfing?any other method to get muscovite?
ok already found.. :)
so where is this for_elite?
Why every time I will try to go to that place, an error is occuring
wilsonharry, for_elite is in forsaken city, on the right side of the forsaken castle. You'll find mini chatbox named "Knight Hall" there, walk into a portal and you should be there! :D

ochie_so You have to redownload all-in-one, to avoid this error! Once you install all-in-one, you should ve errorless :)
i don't get it, he npc said you need to be an elite knight to do the quest, but isn't it the elite quest was already removed?
you need to have Base Lv 255 and Job level 255 to take the ELITE KNIGHT quest that can be done at the King just above the city.

Only the advance elite quest was removed but the Knight Quest was not. Chech the Knight quest wiki to and do the quest before doing other Legendary item quest
where's the ELITE KNIGHT quest guide?
aw its just together with this guide LOL

www.forsaken-ro.net...

click wikipedia.

knight quest.

anymore questions? LOL
thanks alot sorry for the noob questions....
Hi all, i got the same problem like ochie_so. I downloaded the all-in-one and the error continues. GM, what can i do?Help?PLZ!!!
What kind of error are you getting? Make sure fRO it's the only RO you have in that folder, if it's not, you might've messed up some files.
where the hell are those TIRFING????
this muscovite quest is turning me crazy....
where we find muscovite and that crazy tirfing monster?
Quick hint: Remember that you can use @whereis and @whodrops commands.
hmm try to use www.ratemyserver.net? if u need help bout who drop that item that you need =)
can i buy iron???
whole day finding this tirfingand i still cant fid one -.-
find*
id rather collect 700 more iron than 1 muscovite ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well with tirfing its named ogretooth OL , they get farmed pretty much so it gets really rare.
Hei, i have the items but i can't complete the quest.

Help anyone? :/
are you sure you have the exact items you need? Grumpy94
Oh in fact can anyone tell me how to get the legendary LHZ aurora in wiki ~.~