Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Forsaken Ragnarok Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Ares : (24 November 2014 - 12:13 PM) @ThePerfectHit "cheated out of the prize"? Like what I said, Relevance to the theme is just 30%. There's Originality (30%), Composition (30%), and Quality (10%). He did great but the others got higher points on the other criteria.
@  ThePerfectHit : (24 November 2014 - 12:05 PM) And I only participated to get the event off the ground, I didn't do it for the prize I don't need it, and I won't be participating again.
@  ThePerfectHit : (24 November 2014 - 12:04 PM) I already said I didn't care if I won or not, in my opinion Trans had the best idea and most creative SS and was most relevant to the theme. I'm only saying this because I thought he was cheated out of the prize
@  Ares : (24 November 2014 - 12:02 PM) @ThePerfectHit Did I punish you? :) By the way, you got good scores from me but I'm not the only one judging. Try again for December.
@  ThePerfectHit : (24 November 2014 - 11:59 AM) I don't even care that I didn't win, I just think trans was cheated since I thought his SS was most relevant to theme and was the best idea out of them all
@  ThePerfectHit : (24 November 2014 - 11:58 AM) The rules also say 1st offense of 3rd party program is instant account ban but we all know that doesn't happen
@  ThePerfectHit : (24 November 2014 - 11:55 AM) @Ares 30% is a lot, and you're going to punish me for speaking my mind?Go ahead lol such a joke.
@  Cannibalism : (24 November 2014 - 11:40 AM) hahahah .. yea right primitive hahahahahaa
@  Aoi : (24 November 2014 - 11:39 AM) Better luck next time bruh hehe . ahahah
@  Ares : (24 November 2014 - 11:37 AM) @ThePerfectHit lastly, if you've also read the Universal Rules & Policies, Nonconstructive Criticism is now punishable. You're not helping at all. :)
@  Ares : (24 November 2014 - 11:34 AM) @ThePerfectHit First, if you've read the mechanics you should know that entries are graded with the following criteria. Your argument of the winners with being solo is just the 30%. Secondly, thank you for your suggestion to increase the prizes. It has been approved.
@  Cannibalism : (24 November 2014 - 11:34 AM) hahaha late halloween party i guess they wanna point out that you are late in party so you will party alone ? haha
@  Aoi : (24 November 2014 - 11:34 AM) Maybe there are invisible ghost in the party Q_Q
@  Aoi : (24 November 2014 - 11:34 AM) I can't stahp it ahahaha .
@  Cannibalism : (24 November 2014 - 11:33 AM) now i can go party all by my self hahaha its call a selfie party
@  Aoi : (24 November 2014 - 11:33 AM) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH X'D
@  ThePerfectHit : (24 November 2014 - 11:32 AM) Yeah I dont mind me losing but i think trans pic shoulda go first, it was most relevant to the theme and was actually a good idea
@  Cannibalism : (24 November 2014 - 11:32 AM) meh*
@  Cannibalism : (24 November 2014 - 11:32 AM) haahaha me cant stop laughing about those winner wheres the party?.. haahhaaha
@  ThePerfectHit : (24 November 2014 - 11:31 AM) Then when i suggest they increase the prize they shoot it down, but then soon as they pick winners they increase the prize.....seems legit

Photo

[Solved]Full Screen Mode / Window Mode

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Nadtorious

Nadtorious

(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Forsaken Nobel
  • 1,120 posts
  • Interests:Barbie
  • Ingame Character Names:Nadtorious
  • Guild:Loli Kingd♥m
Window Mode Issue;

The window is so small, even when I change the resolution size on the setup, it doesn't seems to take effect.
I've tried different sizes. Still didn't work.

Full Screen Mode Issue;

I've ticked the box that says Full Screen Mode, but still when I run the patcher and the log in is still in window.

So basically I want it to run on full screen, I just thought of bringing up the Window Issue, because its so weird the change reso size drop down doesn't seems to be working.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted ImagePosted Image

"Dying is just a new beginning."

[Semi - Active]

Bishop

Bishop

Mastermind

• Game Master
  • 1,781 posts
  • Ingame Character Names:[GM]Bishop
  • Guild:ForsakenRO GM Team
Try to run the FkenRO.exe instead of running the game through the patcher. See if that changes anything.
Posted Image
Kitties during WoE ;D. Those speed potions rock!

Nadtorious

Nadtorious

(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

• Forsaken Nobel
  • 1,120 posts
  • Interests:Barbie
  • Ingame Character Names:Nadtorious
  • Guild:Loli Kingd♥m
Oh good it worked. Thanks ~
(:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted ImagePosted Image

"Dying is just a new beginning."

[Semi - Active]

Bishop

Bishop

Mastermind

• Game Master
  • 1,781 posts
  • Ingame Character Names:[GM]Bishop
  • Guild:ForsakenRO GM Team
Good :). I'll label this as solved then :).
Posted Image
Kitties during WoE ;D. Those speed potions rock!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users