Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Forsaken Ragnarok Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  brutalbagets : (22 September 2014 - 08:09 AM) how much is Dragon Breath Cocktail??
@  Aoi : (22 September 2014 - 06:14 AM) What ya gonna do afk the Vendor and @ali some item ? whutttt haha
@  Aerofox : (22 September 2014 - 05:17 AM) People in the ForsakenRO market use @autovend or something of that command to be able to vend offline.
@  zarinavincent : (22 September 2014 - 05:04 AM) can i dual client with the same account? like vending? how to do it?
@  zhyts : (22 September 2014 - 03:24 AM) B>>>LOKI CURSED BLADE
@  jguiller33 : (22 September 2014 - 02:53 AM) The Procedure entry point MiniDumpWriteDump could not be located in the dynamic link library dbghelp.dll Error What can I do???
@  brutalbagets : (22 September 2014 - 02:53 AM) why the items now are so expensive. like the butterfly aura from 1.2 to 1.5 /swt
@  jguiller33 : (22 September 2014 - 02:51 AM) anybody can help me here?
@  jguiller33 : (22 September 2014 - 02:50 AM) mga pinoy tulong naman
@  gn555999 : (22 September 2014 - 02:47 AM) Hi ppl, usually blessed set and cursed set add what stat?
@  Ohki : (22 September 2014 - 02:09 AM) This prof is doing like 32767 Heaven's Drives at once... I wish the staff would just sit in fild occasionally and watch people do this crap...
@  caineogle : (22 September 2014 - 01:29 AM) Genesis are you on here???
@  Aoi : (21 September 2014 - 11:30 PM) Did you DL the all in one ?
@  immathequeen : (21 September 2014 - 11:22 PM) i can't installed the games
@  Aoi : (21 September 2014 - 11:17 PM) @go 25
@  Wi`PhantoM : (21 September 2014 - 10:38 PM) how to go to fcity??
@  Coolguy : (21 September 2014 - 10:13 PM) Guys can i ask ? is there any entrance fee for thanatos room ??
@  Coolguy : (21 September 2014 - 10:13 PM) That's Illegal bro ~ :3
@  Coolguy : (21 September 2014 - 10:11 PM) alam ko bawal talaga yun diba Aoi ? :)) i ban na syaaa ~ AHAHAH
@  sartorius19 : (21 September 2014 - 10:05 PM) what do you mean? the warper is on fcity above the kafra. in @go 25

if are looking for a warper in payon. there is none.

Photo

[Solved]Full Screen On Windows 8

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

supream

supream

Hero

• Forsaken Nobel
  • 981 posts
  • Ingame Character Names:Supreamus
  • Guild:Revenant
After doing a ton of stuff to get ro to work on 8 the only problem I'm having now is getting ro to run in full screen. In windows mode it works fine but if i full screen it I experience a sever lag that makes it unplayable. Any idea as to why this is happening.

Thank you Nines for the signature

Bishop

Bishop

Mastermind

• Game Master
  • 1,767 posts
  • Ingame Character Names:[GM]Bishop
  • Guild:ForsakenRO GM Team
Try removing mouse freedom if you have it in your folder.
Posted Image
Kitties during WoE ;D. Those speed potions rock!

supream

supream

Hero

• Forsaken Nobel
  • 981 posts
Never downloaded mouse freedom

Bishop

Bishop

Mastermind

• Game Master
  • 1,767 posts
Can you explain to me what you mean with "server lag". Can you describe the lag you're getting ? Have you tried messing around with the setup.exe?

Running both the client and setup in compatibility mode?
Posted Image

supream

supream

Hero

• Forsaken Nobel
  • 981 posts
Yea, i asked Decode about this as well because he has windows 8. I told him to try and run it in full screen and when he did he also encountered an unbearable lag the eventually froze the game. I've tried running both in compatibility modes with different versions of windows. Just imagine playing this with 5k ping.

Bishop

Bishop

Mastermind

• Game Master
  • 1,767 posts
Unfortunately it's a known issue with Windows 8 and full screen mode. The best you can do is change it to windowed mode and select the highest resolution. This will pretty much cover your entire screen.

Edited by Bishop, 30 January 2013 - 10:15 AM.

Posted Image

Bishop

Bishop

Mastermind

• Game Master
  • 1,767 posts
Solved.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users